I’ve been ordering health and beauty products from Walmart for quite some time now. I usually place an order when I can’t find certain St. Ives products at my local Walmart and I tend to order in multiple quantities. It makes sense since we tend to run out of these products fast, especially lotion and face wash. I default to Walmart.com because their prices are usually low and shipping’s not terribly bad. To make shopping Walmart.com even better, Walmart announced their Home Free shipping service that provides free shipping to home on all apparel and consumables orders over $45. Tens of thousands of items are eligible for Home Free, including beauty products, diapers, clothing, household cleaning products, snacks, personal care, vitamins, pet food and more.
So of course being a Walmart Mom, I was able to beta test the service. I filled up my cart with health a beauty products. I placed my order last Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. Typically, orders are shipped to customers’ homes within three to five business days after processing. So Walmart exceeded my expectations!
Here’s what I ordered:
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer — I get pale during the cold season and I love to glow.
- 2 St. Ives Renew and Firm Scrub, Apricot — I can’t be caught without this!
- St. Ives Intensive Moisturizer — Cold season = itchy skin.
- 2 Curel Itch Defense Skin Lotion — Trying this out on Jayden’s skin. *crossing fingers*
- 2 Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner — Greg’s going to try Co-pooing.
- Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow; Color: Liar 331 — I’m becoming addicted to these!
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor; Color: Warm it up — Lighter than I usually wear, but love it!
- Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Singles; Color: 260 Copper Craze — Smooth, natural shimmer! Love it!
- Walmart.com Freebie: 2 Yes to Carrots Lip Butters — They threw these in with my order! I can never have enough lip moisturizer!
Sidenote: I realize some of the products I bought may have questionable ingredients. I don’t even know why I’m even bringing attention it. Probably because someone is probably going to be all like, “But I thought she was totally crunchy?”. Everyone has their “un-green” moments and I’m tired of stressing over perfection.
Another Sidenote: To find out if the item you’re shopping for is eligible for Home Free, sort items by Home Free under the “Special Offers” menu on the right.
What’s in your cart?
I am a member of the Walmart Moms program. Walmart is compensating me for sharing my Home Free shipping experience with you. More information on Home Free can be found at walmart.com/freeshipping. All words are my own. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Visit My Sponsors?