This giveaway is part of our Three Gs For The Holidays event. Visit the announcement post to get involved in other fun giveaways, get shopping ideas from our Gift Guide, and learn how you can help children in need this holiday season!
Now that we live closer to family, we visit them more frequently. But, everyone we visit doesn’t have a high chair stashed away just for us, and to lug one around would be just plain ridiculous. So to keep Boogie from busting a move in situations like these, we have to keep him in our arms. When going out to eat, most restaurants have highchairs but they have to be positioned awkwardly out into the aisle. For restaurants without high chairs, we’d have to take turns holding Boogie while the other one eats. Food, utensils, you name it, he’ll grab it and direct it towards his face.
The My Little Seat has made feeding and keeping Boogie from mischief away from home a breeze. The adorable travel high chair secures to a regular chair by a panel and ties. When we are done using the seat, we just remove it from the chair, fold it up into the size of a diaper, place it in it’s matching drawstring bag, then toss it in our diaper bag! Simple as that!
My Little Seat would come in handy for those families who visit other family members frequently like we do, or eat out at restaurants a lot. So we’re giving away a My Little Seat to make the life of parents on-the-go a little bit easier!
How To Enter
There are a total of 5 ways you can enter this giveaway, and everyone is eligible! You can enter using as many methods listed below as you’d like. Each method of entry is worth 1 entry. Here is how you can enter:
1. Take a look around MyLittleSeat.com and in the comments below, tell me which color scheme you like the best.
2. Write a post on your blog about this giveaway. You can write whatever you’d like or you can copy and paste the text provided by us below. Be sure to let us know in the comments that you’ve done this by leaving a direct link to your post.
3. Put our Three Gs For The Holidays button in your blog’s sidebar. Be sure to let us know in the comments that you’ve done this.
4. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. You can write whatever you’d like or you can copy and paste the text provided by us below. Be sure to let us know in the comments that you’ve done this by including a direct link to your tweet (how to link directly to a tweet).
5. Subscribe to receive e-mail updates so we can keep you updated on future happenings here at Mommy Daddy Blog. All you have to do is enter your e-mail address below and click Subscribe. Be sure to let us know that you’ve done this (or if you are already subscribed to receive e-mail updates from us) in the comments using the same e-mail address you subscribed with.
This giveaway, along with all other Three Gs For The Holidays giveaways, will end on December
Special thanks to My Little Seat for making this giveaway possible!
We’d like to help out those who are less fortunate this holiday season, so we’ll be donating some toys to Toys For Tots! But, since there’s only so much we can do, we encourage you to make a donation also. You can donate toys or cash to Toys For Tots, at your nearest Toys For Tots drop-off location. You can also donate a cash gift, online via credit/debit card by visiting the Toys For Tots Online Donation page, or by texting “TOY” to 90999 using your cell phone. With your help, there’s no limit to the amount of smiles we can put on childrens’ faces this year!