This giveaway is part of our Three Gs For The Holidays event. Visit the announcement post to get involved in other fun giveaways, get shopping ideas from our Gift Guide, and learn how you can help children in need this holiday season!
We have always visited Home Depot for our home improvement needs. Whether it was paint or even those electronic rodent repellent thingamajigs that we needed, we always ended up at Home Depot. I love how they have such a huge selection, which can be a good thing and a not so good thing. The huge selection gives you many options, yet it’s so many that it’s hard to decide what to buy! You just want everything! Another thing that I’ve always liked about Home Depot is how friendly their employees are. They are always willing to help you out with whatever you need, and I respect that. For that reason, I’ve become a lifetime shopper of Home Depot!
So to kick things off for our Three Gs For The Holidays event, we’re giving one of you a chance to win a $100 Home Depot gift card! This is the perfect time to start making sure your home is weatherized for the winter. With this Home Depot gift card, you can do just that! Another great idea is to decorate your home for the holidays. You really don’t expect to win that holiday decoration contest this year without a huge Santa on a chopper blowup, do you? I didn’t think so!
(Also, for those who partake in Black Friday shopping, Home Depot has recently published their Black Friday ad. Click here to check out the deals they are offering this year.)
How To Enter
There are a total of 5 ways you can enter this giveaway, and everyone is eligible! You can enter using as many methods listed below as you’d like. Each method of entry is worth 1 entry. Here is how you can enter:
1. Visit Home Depot’s holiday decorations section, then come back and leave a comment letting us know what item(s) you’re interested in buying for your home.
2. Write a post on your blog about this giveaway. You can write whatever you’d like or you can copy and paste the text provided by us below. Be sure to let us know in the comments that you’ve done this by leaving a direct link to your post.
3. Put our Three Gs For The Holidays button in your blog’s sidebar. Be sure to let us know in the comments that you’ve done this.
4. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. You can write whatever you’d like or you can copy and paste the text provided by us below. Be sure to let us know in the comments that you’ve done this by including a direct link to your tweet (how to link directly to a tweet).
5. Subscribe to receive e-mail updates so we can keep you updated on future happenings here at Mommy Daddy Blog. All you have to do is enter your e-mail address below and click Subscribe. Be sure to let us know that you’ve done this (or if you are already subscribed to receive e-mail updates from us) in the comments using the same e-mail address you subscribed with.
This giveaway, along with all other Three Gs For The Holidays giveaways, will end on December
We’d like to help out those who are less fortunate this holiday season, so we’ll be donating some toys to Toys For Tots! But, since there’s only so much we can do, we encourage you to make a donation also. You can donate toys or cash to Toys For Tots, at your nearest Toys For Tots drop-off location. You can also donate a cash gift, online via credit/debit card by visiting the Toys For Tots Online Donation page, or by texting “TOY” to 90999 using your cell phone. With your help, there’s no limit to the amount of smiles we can put on childrens’ faces this year!